Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 10 Edits



CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE
1. Edited Purple Flower: see previous post for image details
2. Edited Rose Bud: see previous post for image details

For my edits to shot 1, I first used the Super Sharpening tutorial in our Custom Images books to define the edges the flowers. I put the Amount of the Unsharpen filter at 200, the Radius at 4 and the Threshold at 0. I masked out the effect one the leaves and background to add contrast. Then I added a double fade border.

For shot 2, I added levels and saturation adjustment layers to increase the colors of the rose bud. Then I added a burned border with two copies of the image and the multiply blending mode.

5 comments:

  1. Great job, awesome pictures! Love the border on the flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great shots I like the simple rose bud the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great micro shots. The borders fit really well and make the flowers really stand out. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the edited job of both flowers. It makes it very pleasing to the eye to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macro shots are one of my favorites to shoot. You did a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete

 
Emily's Custom Images | TNB