Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photomerge


CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
1. Evening- see previous post for photo information

I used the Photomerge tool in Photoshop to combine the three evening pictures in the the previous post. To I used a levels Layer Mask to enhance the color of the sky and make the lower portion of the photo a silhouette. You can see the spire of the temple on the right side of the photo and the water tower on the left.


CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
1. Daytime- see previous post for photo information

I also used the Photomerge tool on the three daytime shots to make this panoramic. It's not my favorite, but I had a lot of fun taking these shots, and I was amazed by how well this Photoshop tool works.


3 comments:

  1. I like your silhouette picture. It's fun trying to guess what is in the dark by looking at the shapes. You also captured some nice looking skies. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the open field. I think you did a great job with it. It really shows how big the sky really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice pano. shots. I especially like your first one. I think it would be nice printed large and hung some place.

    ReplyDelete

 
Emily's Custom Images | TNB